mardi 17 avril 2012

Personal experiences with noni tips for optimal health weight loss and wellness.


Personal experiences with noni | Tips For optimal health, weight loss, and wellness.


1160


Noni Fruit Juice information, research articles, history, ingredients and compounds in Noni Fruit, dosage, weight loss, and health information.


Noni Juice,Noni,Wellness,Weight Loss,


Personal experiences with noni | Tips For optimal health, weight loss, and wellness.

by John





Mother says "A Noni a day, will keep the doctor away."

Hey YOU, listen up



Mother says "A Noni a day,

will keep the doctor away."



What is the truth about Noni Juice



Hi, my name is John, and I want to let you know the truth about Noni - also known in the world of plants as morinda citrifolia. I am qualified to share with you about this noni information, not only because I am youthful looking, handsome, and sexy guy, but also because I have a Noni plant growing in my back yard.



Yes, right here behind my house in the Philippines, and many of my neighbor's yards have noni plants also. The black volcanic soil here is excellent for growing the noni plants. My wife went outside this afternoon and picked a small basket of fresh Noni fruit for me for later today. Lucky me!!!



When I drink the noni fruit juice, I like to mix it with a little pineapple juice and

7-Up to make th

 



Recommended For You



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire