vendredi 26 mars 2010

How to succeed at a computer training school


How To Succeed At A computer training School


Deciding to attend a computer tech school is fantastic, but you need to take the extra steps in order to excel! Learn how to stand out from the crowd from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933.


Computer, training, school, tech, ecpi, itt, tech, new, horizons, ccna, router, switch, cisco, ccnp, succeed, pass, exam, free


One of the best decisions you can ever make is to attend a computer training school. As I've written in several other articles, you have to ask the right questions before writing a check or taking out a student loan, but when you find the right school you are indeed on your way to a successful career.

There's a big difference between attending a tech school and excelling at the classes, though. Whether you just "float through" the school or really work hard is totally up to you. From my personal experience at such a school, I'd like to offer you one simple tip that will quadruple your chances of success at the school and in the job market.

Get there early and stay late.

When I attended a tech school years ago, I admit I was surprised that most of my classmates had what I call the "junior high school" mentality - they would get there late and leave as soon as class is over. Guess what? You're no longer in junior hi

 



Recommended For You



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire